Okay, so this may end up being a picture overload so brace yourself!
First time Mamaw Hacker held Westin (Sept 2). Papaw Hacker hasn't gotten to come up yet, but hopefully soon.
Mommy came home and Jackson is soooooo excited! (Sept 5)
The rest are of today. Jackson meeting Gage and Westin.
Jackson meeting Kynlee and Brooklyn.
Jackson patting Kynlee. Kissing Gage. Kissing Brooklyn. The foursome together again for the first time since delivery. Jackson holding Brooklyn.
First time we've had all four out of cribs at the same time.
Bright eyed Brooklyn!



The picture of Jackson and Clint holding Brooklyn is absolutely precious. Well, all of them are precious, but I like that one. I am praying for their little heads.
ReplyDeleteJackie, they look great! :)
ReplyDeleteI just saw your article on the Lbk AJ. What an amazing family you have! Congrats to your newest addition and joy of raising! Your a strong women! I actually think we might be neighbors look at your homecoming (very similar to my house). Wish you and your family lots of strength until this sweet babies come home! I will keep an eye on this blog :)
ReplyDeleteThey are all so very precious. Congratulations on your family. I am also one of 5 I am the middle child.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteCongrats on the babies! They are so cute!!! I found your blog from reading the AJ on-line. My name is Tanna and I have 3 year old triplets. We have some mutual friends that told me about you. I sure did say some prayers that you would keep those babies in past 32 weeks and you did!! Great job!! If you ever need anything or have any questions about having multiples please e-mail me tannanichole at hotmail.com
ReplyDeleteTanna Boyles