Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Friday, September 3, 2010

It's Day Three!

I have to apologize first to all of you who are following this blog hourly to look for new information and pictures! We have been busy! Jackie is not feeling well today. She has a bad headache. She is finally resting but it has taken a lot of effort to get her to finally relax and go to sleep.

The babies are doing really well. Everyone is off the oxygen and we have been able to bathe them, change diapers, and hold them while they get their tube feedings. There is just no way to desciribe how it feels when they ask who you want to hold and you have four choices!

This morning when we went to visit and do the first feeding of the new day, the babies had been moved fromt heir individual environments to bunking with a buddy. The girls were together in one bed and the boys in another. They all seem very content to have someone nearby. I did laugh a bit when I watched Brooklyn who spent many weeks with Gage standing on her head in utero, pushing Kynlee in the middle of the back and crying.

I am uploading some new pictures. The boys are under bili lights as their were getting a little jaundiced but all is well. Enjoy! Jackie will be back to posting soon.

Susan "Granna"

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for the update Granna! I am one of the ones that checks all the time for new updates. I was beginning to worry. I am glad to hear that everyone is doing well. Make Jackie get some rest and feel better. From the sound of it she may not have too much longer until the squad comes home. Give her hugs from Abilene!

    ReplyDelete