It's official, I can be a soccer mom anytime now because I now own a Honda Odessey minivan :) We picked it up this afternoon. I found out this morning that two babies were coming home and that I had to go get the van paperwork done today. I felt like I didn't get anything else done that needed to be done before babies come home, but I guess there is tomorrow!!
I have to admit that I was little sad to lose the Rav 4. I loved that vehicle, but it definitely won't hold the expanded fam so it was time to move on :( Jackson really likes the minivan. He seems to think the inside is a jungle gym.
Once I get all the carseats installed (or at least all the bases) I will have to take some pictures to show everyone how compacted we will all be inside. I don't know who will have it the worst: Jackson having to be surrounded by babies, babies that have to sit next to Jackson in the car, or Mommy who has to survive car rides with all five!!! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



We've been in Texas for the past couple of weeks and I'm catching up on your blog. So glad that everyone's home and doing well! I just had to comment on this post b/c we bought our Odyssey the night before the babies came home, too. Nothing like making a major purchase like that in a rush! :) Anyway, hope you are surviving okay ... if you have any questions or just need someone to vent to, you know where to go! :)
ReplyDelete