As Jackson would say,"Me and Mommy and Daddy and Jackson" went to the fair today. (He always says both "Me" and "Jackson" when referring to himself and I love it). We wanted to take him since he could ride some rides this year and just to do something one on one with mommy and daddy before the second two babies came home (which will be this evening, we're headed up there in just a few minutes). He had a great time, and mommy and daddy enjoyed their once a year Fried Snicker and expensive, but oh so good Strawberry Lemonade, plus other goodies! Jackson was just happy to have some cotton candy!
He was finally (I say finally, but he is only 2, almost 3) able to ride rides this year. He rode an airplane, a truck, a small roller coaster, and a race car (with Daddy). He never looked like he was having much fun while on a ride, but when he got off he would exclaim," That was fun!" I'm so glad that my mom was here to take care of Brooklyn and Gage so we could go spend the afternoon with the big guy!

Flying a plane. He is always telling us that he wants his Poppo to take him flying in a an airplane.

On the Dragon roller coaster. When we went to Sea World this spring, Jackson wanted to ride the roller coaster SOOOO bad, and he was able to ride one today!


This picture was taken right after Clint had Jackson yell at me,"I feel the need, the need for speed" then they high fived!

Speeding around the curve. This ride when slow on the straight aways, then whipped them around the curves!
Now "Me and Mommy and Daddy and Jackson" need to go pick up Kynlee and Westin so we can complete our family of seven! I promise I will post pictures later. I know I said that yesterday, but I really will!
I'm so happy that Jackson got to have mommy and daddy time. I'm sure that he really enjoyed it. I can't wait to see pics of the new Hacker Family of 7 once everyone gets home!
ReplyDelete