My blessings cannot even be counted. I have five amazing children who are the joy of my life and a husband who could not be a better partner on this crazy, chaotic journey.
Hi Jackie! Hope you and the babies are doing great! Thanks for the pictures! They are precious. I wanted to let you know our connection that I found out yesterday. I was working at Optical Design when you came in to get your glasses fixed. I am Laurie, the owner's daughter and also Ford's aunt. You were his PT! His grandmother asked everyone to pray for Ford's PT who was having 4 babies. Anyway, I thought, oh I just saw her a few weeks ago! What a small world! Hope you are doing great!
Thanks for much for all the pictures and for keeping us posted! They are the cutest babies and all look so good! Can't wait to hear more! :)
ReplyDeleteHi Jackie! Hope you and the babies are doing great! Thanks for the pictures! They are precious. I wanted to let you know our connection that I found out yesterday. I was working at Optical Design when you came in to get your glasses fixed. I am Laurie, the owner's daughter and also Ford's aunt. You were his PT! His grandmother asked everyone to pray for Ford's PT who was having 4 babies. Anyway, I thought, oh I just saw her a few weeks ago! What a small world! Hope you are doing great!
ReplyDeleteSo amazing to see them! They look great!
ReplyDelete