Just a quick to note to say that babies are headed home soon. We have been told to expect at least the first one by the weekend and I'm thinking it could be more than one. They are getting all the paperwork and necessary testing in order before the end of the week, so who knows what next week will bring! I'll keep you posted as they make their way home.
AMENDMENT!!!
So, when I originally posted the above blurb this morning, I had been told this weekend. When I got to the hospital this morning, I was told that Brooklyn and Gage will be home TOMORROW! Yeah! Wish us luck as we begin the Homecoming Parade!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Wow Jackie that is absolutely amazing! You makde them strong and now they are going to be home before their due date! I cannot wait to see how Jackson reacts to his new brood! :)
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness. Oh my goodness. That is amazing. Way to go babies!
ReplyDelete