Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Monday, August 23, 2010

Names Revealed!

Okay, the names are finally all in! So, here they are . . .

Baby Girl "A" : Brooklyn Elaine
Baby Boy "B" : Westin Wayne
Baby Girl "C" : Kynlee Savannah
Baby Boy "D" : Gage Daniel

Sorry Dad, no Clay, but you have 3 other kids you can start working on now!

Where did these names all come from you ask, well . . .

Let's start with Jackson

Jackson Levi - Jackson was Clint's paternal grandmother's maiden name and Levi was his paternal grandfather's middle name (Also, Jackson was the ONLY boy name we agreed on at the time, these boys are lucky they have names)

Brooklyn Elaine - Brooklyn was actually Clint's idea, he really loved it and it grew on me. Elaine is my middle name and my mom's middle name. I always planned for my first born girl to have this middle name and because of her positioning, she will be delivered before Kynlee

Westin Wayne - Clint's middle name is Wes, hence the Westin (everyone always assumes that Jackson is named for me, so I thought we should have one named for Clint) and Wayne is Clint's dad's middle name

Kynlee Savannah - Another pick mostly by Clint. Clint's mom's middle name is Ledell and so we wanted to incorporate Lee for her (originally we were going to use Leigh as a middle name, then Clint started to really gravitate toward Kynlee, as well as other names ending in -lee, so we decided to incorporate it this way) and Savannah is just a name we liked. ( I did live in Savannah, Georgia until I was 9, but this has nothing to do with the name)

Gage Daniel - Gage was a name we talked about with Jackson (Clint's suggestion) and I was not on board, but it really grew on my this time around and Daniel is my dad's first name.

We wanted each child to have one name from the family. We didn't really plan for each to have a name from a grandparent, but that's how it worked out!

2 comments:

  1. LOVE LOVE the names! It's hard naming that many isn't it? Wow, I cannot believe this! It's almost time!!! yay!! You have done so well, I'm so happy for you! Still praying!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are so cute, I love them all! :)

    ReplyDelete