Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Saturday, August 14, 2010

Happy 6 Year Anniversary To Us








At our wedding reception.












At a friend's wedding about a year and a half ago.


That's right, today we are celebrating 6 years of wedded bliss. Well, 6 years of marriage anyway. Those who are married know that everyday is not bliss, but it has been a really great 6 years! I am married to an amazing man and a wonderful father and I have been very blessed in the last 6 years.

I couldn't ask for a more wonderful husband than Clint. He is truly the love of my life and a blessing and a gift from God. I have always known this to be true, but I have discovered this year, that it is more true than I ever realized before. He has been a rock and a support during the emotional rollercoaster of the last several months. He has risen to every challenge that he has been faced with. He has handled a sometimes emotionally neurotic pregnant wife with love and care and he has done this all without complaint and with a lot of grace.

He has his moments when he too gets overwhelmed and needs support and I hope that I have been there for him (at least emotionally, since I can't take care of things like house, shopping, etc) as much as he has for me!

It's crazy to think that last year we dropped our ONE child off with Granna and Poppo to revisit our honeymoon spot in Jamiaca to celebrate 5 years and this year we are celebrating 6 years in a hospital room ( I do get a pass to go home and eat dinner) watching a movie and hanging out because we are about to become the parents of FIVE!! Wow, what difference a year makes!





Jamiaca 2009 (Can we pretend that we're here again!)

I did get a manicure and pedicure this morning compliments of my mom. She and my sister found a woman who would come to the hospital to do it, so that was a nice change of pace! And Clint gave me some gorgeous flowers that are actually potted, so they will brigthen the space I call home until I get to go home for real!



Here's looking forward to spending the next crazy, chaotic 7th year together! Happy Anniversary Babe!

1 comment:

  1. Happy Belated Anniversary to you and Clint!!! I miss you and Love you guys! Glad to hear things are going well with all of you.
    Hard to believe it has been 6 years, look at my little man in the picture too!

    ReplyDelete