Once again, excellent ultrasound report today! The babies are really growing. One of my personal goals for this pregnancy was to get all the babies to AT LEAST 3.5 lbs and we are pretty much there! I don't have full names to give you yet. We did pick the fourth first name, but the middle name is still undecided (narrowed down to 2). I will give report as soon as that is firmed up. Estimated weights as of today are as follows:
Baby Girl "A": 3 lbs 9 oz
Baby Boy "B": 3 lbs 11 oz
Baby Girl "C": 3 lbs 5 oz
Baby Boy "D": 3 lbs 9 oz
Grand Total: 14 lbs 2 oz of baby (this is twice Jackson's weight of 7 lbs 1 oz)
I am still doing well overall, I am on a fluid retention roller coaster right now, but otherwise good. At times I'm not too swollen, but other times I feel like a human water balloon! I am grateful that this hasn't happened sooner than this, but it does make me a little more uncomfortable.
I've kind of become a night owl too. I don't want to go to sleep until late and I want to take 1-2 naps during the day. Maybe God is preparing me for a nocturnal lifestyle in my near future!
Lots of blessings in our lives right now and I am thankful to God everyday for how well this pregnancy has gone and for all the prayers and support we have received!
Wednesday, August 18, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



That is a lot of baby in there! :) Such great news, almost to 34 weeks!!!!
ReplyDeletethose are amazing weights!! At 30 weeks Abby was 3lbs 7oz and Cohen was 3lbs 1oz!! Way to go!!!
ReplyDeleteApril Weber
again, wow, just WOW!!!!
ReplyDeleteyou are one tough MOMMA!
good thing you like PEDI's
love ya!
Charlie, Kristi, Mary, & Elizabeth