We reached 31 weeks today! I can't believe that I have come this far. Seems like it's been a long ride! We will have 4 new babies no later than 2 weeks from today. That is so crazy to say and to be honest, I'm not sure I'm even going to believe that there really are 4 until I see them! I know I've seen the ultrasounds and I know they are in there, but it is still hard to wrap my head around! I was going to post new belly pictures today, but I forgot to have someone bring the camera back.
Everything is still going pretty well. I had another episode with quite a few contractions last night and had to have meds to calm them down, but still not painful pre-term labor contractions. They are getting stronger and more uncomfortable, but that's to be expected when your uterus is stretched to the max. I think my high risk doctor is going to do one more round of steriods toward the end of this week. They've scheduled the C-section for Sept 7th, but I think everyone is thinking it may be next week. I have a friend that works in the NICU and apparently they are getting "the pod" ready for our babies. I think this is just the name for the room they have that will accomodate 4 babies (that way they are all together).
Another milestone for today: my little man is 2 years 10 months old. I can't believe that he will be 3 just 2 short months from today. Man is his life going to change before then!! He told me the other day that he wants a "Jacob soccer party" (he associates his uncle with soccer). I think that will be easy enough to do.
Please keep saying prayers. We have encountered a snafu with insurance this week, that I know will work itself out, but I would appreciate prayers that I handle it gracefully and without stressing about it too much! Just need to turn it over to God, He's handled everything so far and He will handle this too!
Don't forget to start polishing your dancing shoes for next Tuesday (32 weeks)!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



It's almost here!!! PRAISE!!! It will be so exciting to see their sweet little faces soon!
ReplyDeleteI love that you still have a sense of humor...my dancing shoes are all ready!!!
ReplyDelete