I saw my high risk doctor today. I was nervous after the threat of hospitalizaton last week, but he has relented! I am resting better with the prescription he gave me. He said I looked better and all babies continue to look great. My cervix is still "really, really long" (quote from the ultrasound tech.) He even said I didn't have to come back for 2 more weeks. I have to admit that I feel better now that I have slowed down too. I am on modified house arrest. He said I could leave the house for short times within reason (i.e. church, eating, etc), but otherwise I need to hang in and be quiet!
The babies are growing well. They are pretty big for 19 weeks. Estimated weights are as follows:
Baby "A" : 13 oz
Baby "B" : 13 oz
Baby "C" : 10 oz
Baby "D" : 11 oz
That 's a grand total of 2 lbs 15 oz of baby already. We are off to a great start. I am finally gaining weight at a better rate. I am up to 29.5 lbs which is awesome. Thanks for all the prayers. Please keep it up!
Wednesday, June 2, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Awesome weights! I was at exactly 3 lbs of baby at 20 weeks, so I'd say your little ones are doing FANTASTIC! Keep it up ... and by that, I mean, STAY DOWN. :)
ReplyDeleteWoohoo! I am so happy to hear that! We (as in everyone I know, work, family, church, etc) are praying for you daily! Hang in there and e-mail me your address sometime because I have a present for you.
ReplyDeleteThanks for the encouragement. And Brandie, thanks for spreading the prayers!
ReplyDelete