Monday, June 14, 2010
Good Report
Just a quick update. I went to the cardiologist this morning and my EKG looked good. My heart rate is high, but he was not concerned, the rhythm was appropriate. He feels like there is no cause for concern, but just to cover all bases he scheduled an echocardiogram for next Wednesday. I go back in a month just to follow up unless I have any problems or concerns before then. So far, so good. Praise the Lord that everything continues to go well!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Glad to hear you're hanging in there. I read your post about the important events you're missing, and I feel for you. My grandpa died while I was in the hospital and I didn't get to go to his funeral. Very difficult. Keep up the good attitude, though ... your babies need you to stay positive!! :)
ReplyDeleteI had a high heart rate when pregnant with the boys too! I also did an EKG and echo and all was well. Hang in there
ReplyDelete