I did mention to him today that I am noticing a few more contractions, so they hooked me up to the tocolytic monitor for the first time just to check. I did have several small contractions while on the monitor, but nothing that looked like pre-term labor (he said is looked like normal activity based on how far my uterus is stretched at this point.) Just to be safe he prescribed a medication to relax the uterus and I have to go back Friday to be hooked up and monitored again. Then, I go back next Tuesday (24 weeks) for another ultrasound, tocolytic monitoring and to start steriod injections. Basically, everything is still going well. I am so amazed by how well. Praise God for the blessing of another good report!
And on another good (though less important) note, I still don't have any stretch marks! Good genetics I guess. I figure it's got to be inevitable, but I'll take no stretch marks for as long as I can! I do have an outie belly button now ( have for about 1-2 weeks) which never happened during my first pregnancy. I have a really deep belly button and it got really shallow, but never popped out last time. Jackson is a little confused by the outie belly button. He asked me the other day, "Where is your belly button, Mommy?" I showed him and he replied, "That's not your belly button." We went through this 2-3 times and he finally told me, "I think it is under your pants." When I finally convinced him that what he was looking at was really my belly button he put a thumb on both sides of it and pulled apart as he asked, "Can I open it?" The mind of a 2 year old.
The babies (especially the boys) were wiggling like crazy today. Baby boy B was the most active, as usual. I am posting ultrasound pictures, but there are none of Baby girl A. Poor little thing is squished all up at the bottom and they just couldn't get a very good picture. I guess we can try again next week. I feel bad for her with her sister and brothers on top of her, but I do have to say that she's paying me back for it by kicking me in the bladder quite frequently!



Kristen says this one looks like Jackson. I'm not sure I see it.
I think that covers today's update. We continue to appreciate the support and I love to read everyone's comments!



I'm so glad to hear that you're hanging in there and doing great! That's wonderful that you are being given the luxury of choosing when to go to the hospital ... it will be the best place for you to be, but it's good to be able to enjoy a couple more weeks at home. :)
ReplyDeleteI sort of get to choose. The doctor reserves the right to put me in any day if he has cause for concern! It wouldn't surprise me if it is before 26 weeks.
ReplyDeleteI am so happy that everything is going well. Praise God and all his blessings!! My prayers are still with all of you and I will look forward to more updates as you post them.
ReplyDeletePraise God for another good update! I'm so glad for you:) Everyone misses you at PTI and thinks of you often
ReplyDeleteActually, Gina Said....
ReplyDeleteI am so happy that things are going well! You guys are in our prayers everyday. Madison is frequently asking me if Jackson has his baby sisters ever since she told me that he has baby sisters and I had to tell her that they haven't come yet, but he is going to have 2 brothers and 2 sisters. She is very happy for him.
Love you guys!! Call if you are ever lonley during the day.