It can't be good that I am only a week into this not working and having Jackson at daycare everyday and I am already BORED! I guess maybe it's good since it means I'm behaving the way I should, but I can't stand to be still. I sit in the house and fight the urge to clean (my house really needs it right now!) Usually, if I were at home by myself (rare occurence) I would clean until my house was spotless and then run errands and then if there was time left over I would sit and read a book in my clean, peaceful, quiet house.
I really do love to read, but right now I just don't want to pick up a book. Maybe because I know it's the only the thing I can do and I'm rebeling in this one small way. I know if I would settle in with a good book I would get consumed and enjoy it. Several of you have given me some great suggestions, especially for funny books, so I'm looking forward to checking some of those out.
I actually got so bored and in desparate need of relief from the house today that I suggested we just take a drive and look at houses and neighborhoods in town (something Clint loves to do and I despise). It did actually improve my mood though! I have no idea what I am going to do when I do get put in the hospital. I am just going to warn everyone now that the tone of my blog may take a dip when that happens because I think being that confined is going to make me crazy and depressed! I know it will all be worth it in the end, but it is hard!
My big goal for this week is to catch up on Jackson's baby book and to organize all of our recent pictures into albums (and by recent I mean all of our pictures since December!) That will keep me busy this week. What to do next week . . .
On a fun note, Clint got to feel one of the babies move for the first time today! Have I mentioned how great he is. He is working like crazy to be mommy, daddy and everything in between. He struggles to keep up sometimes, but who wouldn't. He is busy, busy, busy and he doesn't complain ever, even when I can tell that he is a little frustrated or overwhelmed. I love him very much and appreciate all he is doing and will do!
Well off to spend some more time lounging around (and trying not to get up and cheat!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



It takes a special kind of man to be a quad dad ... sounds like Clint has what it takes! If he ever needs someone to vent to, I know my husband would be happy to exchange some e-mails with him. Ted remembers how stressful and isolating those final months were for him. Keep up the good work on staying DOWN!!!
ReplyDeleteClint will have the added stress of being a single dad. I don't know how he will do it, but I know he will!
ReplyDeleteHey Jackie, you are doing so good! The babies are doing awesome on their weights! You may end up with some big 3 and 4 pounders!!! Don't sweat the hospital! You'll get into a routine of resting..haha..the weekdays went by pretty fast for me. I just watched TV all day and ate, the weekends got a little long sometimes. But Dr. Atkinson even let me out of the hospital jail a few times while I was there, so if your doing well, I bet he'll do the same for you! Holler if you need anything!!! Still praying for you guys!
ReplyDelete