Or whatever that saying is (did I get it right?)
We close on our new house in just 5 days. One week from today, we will be sleeping under a new roof. Tonight was our last Friday night in this house :( Still so much to do. I've been going through things as I pack to get rid of the junk and trying to clean things up before I pack them away (don't want to take dusty knick knacks to a brand new house, but it sure is time consuming). It might all go more smoothly if my WHOLE family wasn't sick. All seven members of our family are currently on antibiotics! At least we should be on the mend.
For my birthday yesterday, I took all four babies to the doctor (with a helper) for their first sick visit. Four babies with eight ear infections and viruses that caused said ear infections. They are angels though, you would think that with two ear infections a piece (some of them pretty severe), I would have at least a couple of screaming babies. Not so. They are a little cranky and needy, but no screaming. How lucky am I?! I will admit that with everyone sick, the birthday was pretty much a bust, but hopefully Clint will be feeling better tomorrow so we can go out to dinner to celebrate while the fabulous Aunt Kiki watches kiddos. I'll give a full birthday post then.
Wish us luck as we enter the final countdown to moving day! (On a side note, we will be without internet for potentially two weeks after we move in, so forewarning that I may neglect the blog a little)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment