Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Thursday, March 3, 2011

Going Once, Going Twice . . . SOLD!

Yes, we sold our house. . . to the second couple that came to look at it! The contracts were signed last Wednesday and we have been in a frantic search for a house since, but I think we've found it. We have made and signed our offer, now we are just waiting for official acceptance. If everything goes as planned, we will be closing in 27 days!!!! How do I even begin to prepare for this . . . seriously, I am open to suggestion!

Of course the day our house sold, the selling realtor called me 3 1/2 hours before he wanted to show it and I had my five kiddos, plus my two nephews and I had had company all weekend (for the Baptism) and had not yet fully recovered my house from that! Our realtor says that's the way it usually works. But with some non-stop frantic preparations to leave the house and a little help from my sister and sister-in-law, I was able to get the house spotless and looking quite inviting and I guess it paid off! Wish us luck in preparing for moving (or come help us out :) I'll keep you posted as it unfolds . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment