Yes, when I put the hamburger in the pan to brown for spaghetti this evening, I put it in with the styrofoam liner. Somehow, everything turned out okay. The worst part is that I can't even blame this on being preoccupied with 5 kids because they are not back yet and they haven't been here for 3 days! So, I guess I'm officially losing it . . . oh, well :)
Monday, January 17, 2011
What's For Dinner?
Yes, when I put the hamburger in the pan to brown for spaghetti this evening, I put it in with the styrofoam liner. Somehow, everything turned out okay. The worst part is that I can't even blame this on being preoccupied with 5 kids because they are not back yet and they haven't been here for 3 days! So, I guess I'm officially losing it . . . oh, well :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Hilarious. That's all I can say. Hilarious.
ReplyDelete