Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Thursday, January 27, 2011

More Spoon Feeding

I'm a little behind, but Westin and Kynlee have both started cereal too. Kynlee was first at the beginning of last week (Tues the 18th) and Westin was next (Friday the 21st). Westin actually does very well and seems to like it overall. He and Gage are tearing up the cereal (though I've had to put apples in Gage's because he does not like the taste, Jackson was like that too). Kynlee seems to be irritated by the whole thing, so I'm not pushing it very hard. I am just giving her a few bites everyday to get used to it. I put apples in hers too and she seems a little more willing to give it a go now.

Poor Brooklyn is still being denied. I need Kynlee to be a little more accepting before I throw in a 4th spoon feeder. I'm still struggling with a good time of the day to feed them their cereal (it's time consuming to give cereal to 3 infants, another reason I haven't thrown in the 4th yet). I'm open to suggestion :)


I can't believe how big they are all getting. Can we freeze time for a little while?

No comments:

Post a Comment