We've decided it's about time these babies started pulling their own weight around here. Eighteen months old (which is how old they are today! WOW!) seems plenty old enough to put them to work! So, we've started implementing some chores around here . . .
Furniture moving:
Floor scrubbing:
Kynlee seems to have a real knack for housework! The others . . . well, all they seem to want to do is play, but if you need some housework done, we'll hire Kynlee out and Brooklyn will throw things out for you, though she does this completely indiscriminately . . . trash, toys, canned food, whatever she happens to have in hand at the time! Kynlee specializes in moving kitchen chairs (0ccasionally Westin pitches in with this one), but I feel certain she would be willing to move any small piece of furniture you might need moved from one side of your kitchen to the other. And if you choose to have her vacuum, DO NOT try to take the vacuum away from her, this will result in screaming. What can I say? The girl is passionate about clean carpets or tile as pictured above. As for the floor scrubbing, I can't tell you intently she will work on this (it's actually quite comical). They say kids imitate what they see, so despite the fact that my kitchen floor never seems to be clean, I say this is irrefutable proof of the futile effort I make on a daily basis! So, the next time your floors are dirty, your kitchen chairs need rearranging, or you just want anything thrown away, you know who to call ;-)
Thursday, March 1, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment