Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Saturday, April 16, 2011

A Quick Jacksonism

Jackson is constantly cracking us up. He is very precocious and always has something to say about any topic that might come up. You can learn alot from him ;) Or you can just have a good laugh.

My recent favorite followed a night out at a restaurant. They gave him crayons and of course we had to take them home and of course, mommy was put in charge of them (apparently this was a mistake). I put them in the cup holder of the van and forgot about them. Three days later I got in the car and when I looked down at the cup holder, the following conversation ensued:

Mommy: Oh man Jackson, mommy left those crayons in the cup holder and now they are all MELTED!
Jackson: Whoa! I did not see that coming!

Really?!

No comments:

Post a Comment