Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

GranDazzy

No, I am not completely crazy due to lack of sleep, this is our new catch phrase around here, courtesy of Jackson. Jackson is currently in a nonsense word stage which makes his mom crazy! I don't like nonsense words because, well because they are nonsense and apparently they have to be spoken at a much higher decibal than normal speech both of which make me want to pull my hair out sometimes. However, his most recent verbal invention was very funny and has caught on, especially with his Granna. It won't surprise me if we are still using this word in 20 years.

Yesterday, Jackson was having boiled eggs for lunch. He likes salt and pepper with his boiled eggs and when he asked for his second one, he wanted more salt and pepper, but of course he had to ask for it with a little more pizazz so he told his Granna," I want some GranDazzy." When Granna didn't respond immediately, he said,"Do it Granna, just put some GranDazzy on it." Like I said, it caught on quickly and now Granna can GranDazzy anything! Ha! I do love this one!

No comments:

Post a Comment