Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

A Day With Mommy and Daddy!

We celebrated Jackson's 3rd birthday with family and friends on Saturday and on Sunday (his actual birthday) Mommy and Daddy took him on an outing. He went bowling for the first time and he had a blast! He loved to yell "Gutter Ball" anytime Clint or I missed. I'm pretty sure he's his father's child (ok, I may have a little competitive streak myself too).

Analyzing his shot with Daddy


Jackson and Mommy

Yearly growth picture. We take his picture in this shirt every year so we can chronicle him growing into it.


Also before I forget, we celebrated several birthday's this past week. Papaw Hacker on the 15th, Daddy on the 18th, Aunt Kiki on the 20th (big 21st birthday, woohoo) and Aunt Jessica shares the spotlight with Jackson on the 24th (we forgot to get a birthday picture with the two of them this year which makes me very sad).Clint, Jackson and Papaw Hacker at the tailgate. The three birthday boys of the week!

Yes, Clint did get a whole 33 candles on his cake this year compliments of some very nice women who bring dinner EVERY monday! (oops I spilled the beans on his age. . . men don't care right)

Aunt Kiki on her 21st with the neices and nephews. Don't know that you can tell, but each child has a tiny martini glass. (Kiki bought them for the occasion)
Aunt Kiki's first shot ever, provided by her brother-in-law.
Somehow, this is the only birthday picture I got of Jessica :(

1 comment:

  1. How fun. I'm glad that Jackson had a great birthday. How on Earth do you look so good after having 4 babies at once? Four babies and you look awesome! Way to go mommy!

    ReplyDelete