Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Monday, October 11, 2010

Does That Make Me Crazy?

So, on Thursday of last week, I decided that I would like to get out of the house. But I didn't just want to get out of the house, I wanted to get out of the house with FIVE children under the age of 3!!! I must be crazy!

I wanted to pack up my babies, like any other mom would do and go somewhere. . . anywhere. My mom was still here (she left saturday; sniff, sniff) and I thought we might as well give it a try.

Where did we go? Well, to daddy's work of course! We thought maybe we would brave Target after that for a couple of things we needed, but we didn't make it that far. We did however, stop at the aquarium store on the way home where Jackson became the proud owner of a "red raider fish" a.k.a a beta fish that happens to be red. I think he has been named "Tex" or possibly "Go Raiders". We didn't take the babies in there though. I stayed in the car with them while Granna took Jackson in to see the "Tank Fish". After that, the babies were hungry and we were tired, so it was back home for bottles and a nap!
At Daddy's Work

1 comment: