Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

September/October Rewind Part 1: Apple Butter Festival

I struggled to keep up with blogging over the last two months while trying to get back into work, so I'm going to rewind time and put up a few pictures and memories that I want to document. So join me as we go back in time . . . (insert the dreamy flashback music from t.v. shows here)

Early September always brings the Apple Butter Festival. We love it! Fresh Apple Turnovers, local honey, bounce houses, petting farm and picking our own apples! The fresh apples are the best part because we come hope to make apple dumplings, apple crisp and whatever other fun apple treats we can come up with. Plus Jackson thinks it's really fun to eat apples he picked himself, so he eats more fruit for a little while which is always a good thing! Looking back, I can't believe I went to this festival last year only 11 days after having those babies, but I wanted to take Jackson do something fun! I guess I was crazy!





No comments:

Post a Comment