So, without further ado, some of our favorite tailgating season pictures:
The first tailgate 9/3/11 (coinsiding with 1st birthday weekend festivities!)
The first tailgate 9/3/11 (coinsiding with 1st birthday weekend festivities!)
September 24, 2011
Today is the last home game of the season and because it's early and there is supposed to be blowing dirt, the kids and I are sitting this one out. But we will get one more tailgate this month when the Raiders play Baylor at Cowboy's Stadium after Thanksgiving! It's been a fun football season, but it will be nice to have quieter Saturdays once in a while too! (I'll admit that I wish pro football ended when college does, because I'm kind of a football widow, even when Clint is watching the games at home. He goes into what I like to refer to as a "football coma" and is not always aware that other people are in the room. Seriously folks, he can even tune out these 5 balls of energy ;-) What can I say, he loves the game! Though I do have to give him credit for attempting to multitask this year and for being a little later to tailgates to help me out.



No comments:
Post a Comment