Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Fat Toddler In A Little Sleeper!

I FREQUENTLY go through baby clothes and take out things that don't fit and replace with things that do fit (we have been blessed with so many hand-me-downs, plus Jackson's old clothes for the boys). Sometimes I feel like this changing of clothes sizes is almost a full time job in and of itself. However, I am apparently not as diligent with the pajamas because poor Gage has been wearing this sleeper consistently for some time now, and Clint and I finally realized that maybe it MIGHT be too small, so we checked the tag . . .


Gage, who is 17 months old, is currently wearing 18 month pants and even 18-24 months shirts sometimes. Any guesses on what size this particular sleeper might be? . . .

NINE MONTHS!!! Not kidding folks. This was Jackson's too, so I'd say we've gotten our money's worth between the three boys and the extra long wear! Oops!


And now a short note from Jackson who is desperate to "help" type this post:

12345790111qsdfsfdffghjvgbfjlnjk,mkl.jk,,nbnk ,kjg ,llkjgijfkhhhggffdd jhgtgyuuuyyuyttuythhtuuuhhgujjryutthuytgogjkl,mhknbfbvfvcccfffdfrfnbnnmgumjhhjyjnjjjnjjnnvvvvvvvvvvv6ttfcfffrrfrrfcfrr

No comments:

Post a Comment