To date, I can only recall:
1) a pair of my sunglasses, which I boiled to sterilize and continued to wear (judge if you must, but a good pair of sunglasses is sometimes hard to replace, and I don't own them anymore in case you wonder the next time you see me in sunglasses. As a matter of fact I don't own any right now since a baby broke my most recent pair. Note to self: Get new sunglasses!!) and
2) a lot of toilet paper. Yes, there was so much toilet paper that I had to fish it out because it was NEVER going to flush! I couldn't even get mad because he was SO proud of himself. He knew toilet paper was supposed to go in the toilet and so he unrolled the ENTIRE roll, stuffed it in the toilet and then came to find me so he could show me the "good" work he had done with a proud smile on his face! Both of the incidents were between the ages of 1 and 2 if I recall correctly (though, it could have been while he was two, I don't know!)
Today, he made another deposit, though it was a complete accident and he was a little upset about it, though he handled it like a trooper because he knew he should not have done it. One of the Villain magnets from his Super Hero and Villains magnet set fell into the toilet today.
How does this happen you ask? Is our toilet magnetic and therefore an appropriate place to play with magnet toys? Of course not! But, Jackson likes to play in the bathroom when I bathe babies and he was laying all of his magnets out on top of the closed toilet lid when one slid to the back of the toilet and when he went to retrieve it, he accidentally knocked it into the crack under the toilet seat. The rest as they say is history. The Villain drowned, but still had to be retrieved since I don't think he would flush well. At least it was a "bad guy" and not a Super Hero. So I guess we can all thank Jackson, the world is a little safer tonight as one more Villain has been defeated!



You need to read S%#@ my kids ruined. It's hilarious and the first thing that I thought of when I read this post.
ReplyDelete