Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Thursday, September 1, 2011

Happy Birthday Brooklyn, Gage, Westin and Kynlee!!!

Happy, Happy 1st Birthday to my tiny foursome! I can't wait to spend the weekend celebrating with you guys!! We've already had tiny birthday cinnamon rolls for breakfast (and Jackson managed to talk me into a birthday cupcake for breakfast, what could I say, it's a special day!)




Don't expect a lot of posting this weekend, we have 1 year pictures, Texas Tech Football tailgating and of course a first birthday party!!! But, I will post full updates next week along with a separate post for each baby . . . I mean toddler. It's going to be a good weekend!!

2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday to your precious babies! I read your story in the newspaper almost a year ago and I decided to locate your blog that was included in the article. I have enjoyed keeping up with your family since then. I couldn't believe it when I read your comment on a dear friend's blog this week!! I was so excited to see your words of encouragement to Erin who is awaiting the birth of twins. What a small world...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy, happy, happy, happy birthday!!!! Congrats to mom, dad, and big brother too!!

    Love, the Krol Krew ;)

    ReplyDelete