
8 weeks
"A" starts at the bottom right. Right to left it's "A", "B", "C" and then top left is "D" (this was the one with the significantly smaller sac to begin with)

Baby "D"
(face forward I think, head to the left and body to the right)

Baby "C"
This one is a great profile shot, pretty self explanatory!

Baby "B"
(Head to the left and body to the right in profile)
They wiggled alot during the 12 week ultrasound. If they are anything like their older brother, they will be movers and shakers! It ought to be interesting when I can feel all that wiggling!
Jackson is still not too keen on the idea of babies at his house. He doesn't really like to talk about the babies, but he does know that these are pictures of babies. When we ask him if he wants babies at his house he always tells us "NO!" Several weeks ago my mom was telling him that we are sweet to babies and he looked her in the eye and replied "We hit babies." This should be interesting. Most of the time he refuses to talk about babies when it comes up, but I do have to share the most recent baby discussion that took place on tuesday.
Jackson lifted my shirt on the couch and was poking me in the belly button. The following conversation ensued:
Jackson: "What's in your belly momma?"
Me: "There are four babies in there."
Jackson: "And soap?" (then he proceeds to smell my belly button and replies) "Yeah, soap!"
Hope everyone is having a great week. I'll keep you updated!



I have to comment about you feeling all the babies move! I loved feeling the babies moving. Of course I don't know what it feels like to feel just one baby move. But its awesome with your tummy rolling around with five, I'll tell you that!
ReplyDelete